Thursday, March 22, 2012

Expose Your Ministry to 2.8 Million Homes


This is all very new to me so please be a little patient with me as I try to explain how all this came about. I was sitting here beating my head against the wall, thinking of the best way to get the most bang for my buck, when it comes to promoting the two artists I manage. I certainly don't want to go broke, or stress them out financially as well. And let me tell you, when I got to asking around for rates and such for internet and online magazine interviews, the numbers started to become outrageously ridiculous. As a person trained to have a pragmatic approach to handling every aspect of my life, due to my mother's educational background, none of this was adding up to me whatsoever. This idea was born out of becoming frustrated with people in a position to take advantage of others because of their status and learning how to pinch a penny until Abe Lincoln starts to holler.

Next month we will be in 2.8 million homes and we want YOU to join us. I hope we will be able to be in yours and you welcome what we are doing. We are accepting HD quality video footage 30 frames per second of gospel cafe/lounge type settings across the country. All types of artists are welcome to submit their work: Poets, Dancers, Singers, Comedians and Choirs. Please visit this page for the details: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=165952690192586 Before you visit this page, please note, there is a submission fee, but if we don't use your work, it along with the money minus a small administrative fee will be sent back to you.

Now look...I don't know how you got over here. (But it's all good.) My intention was to share this info with my FB friends and subscribers before blasting it all over the media; and with that having been said, get over there and click that follow and subscribe button before you start sharing the news with others. Love u!!!!!


God is good all the time and even when we are not actively seeking opportunities, he lays them in our lap. I thank him for everything I have and will continue to love him to no end. God Bless each and every one of who steps across this page seeking ways of expanding their ministry.

To find out more about us, please visit www.ugtkonation.com You may also send any and all inquiries to ajohnson@ugktonation.com and we will respond within 48 hours. There are also additional ways of contacting us once you visit the link provided above for Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. FOLLOW SIR RODNEY WARNER JR, GLOBAL RECORDING ARTIST AND BLACK ESSENCE GRAMMY AWARD NOMINEE @ www.reverbnation.com/rawlive08sirrodney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you interested in showcasing this artist on our show? I apologize, but I have to remove the post below as it is not appropriate in this setting. I do have another page that may work for you. Let's talk.

      Delete
    2. Greetings Determinator 1, yes it would be an honor. You may send your appropriate page to: vivianlewis32@yahoo.com or call (210) 384-2719.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for following up with us. We will definitely be in touch.

      Delete