Friday, March 16, 2012

We're Launching Our Very Own Nationally Televised Gospel Variety Show

This is all very new to me so please be a little patient with me as I try to explain how all this came about. I was sitting here beating my head against the wall, thinking of the best way to get the most bang for my buck, when it comes to promoting the two artists I manage. I certainly don't want to go broke, or stress them out financially as well. And let me tell you, when I got to asking around for rates and such for internet and online magazine interviews, the numbers started to become outrageously ridiculous. As a person trained to have a pragmatic approach to handling every aspect of my life, due to my mother's educational background, none of this was adding up to me whatsoever. This idea was born out of becoming frustrated with people in a position to take advantage of others because of their status and learning how to pinch a penny until Abe Lincoln starts to holler.
Next month we will be in at least 1 million homes. I hope we will be able to be in yours and you welcome what we are doing. We are accepting HD quality video footage 30 frames per second of gospel cafe/lounge type settings across the country. All types of artists are welcome to submit their work: Poets, Dancers, Singers, Comedians and Choirs. Please send your submissions to UGTKONation, 5435 N. Garland Rd., Ste. 140-512, Garland, TX 75040, Attn.: Video Submissions. Remember, dvd's with no typed info to accompany them will not be reviewed, you must send us the name and address of your cafe and contact information. If we decide to use it, we will contact you for further details.
Now look...I don't know how you got over here. (But it's all good.) My intention was to share this info with my close friends and subscribers before blasting it all over the place; and with that having been said, get over there and click that follow and subscribe button before you start sharing the news with other. Love u!!!!!

God is good all the time and even when we are not actively seeking opportunities, he lays them in our lap. I thank him for everything I have and will continue to love him to no end. God Bless each and every one of you.
To find out more about us, please visit www.ugtkonation.com You may also send any and all inquiries to ajohnson@ugktonation.com and will respond within 48 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Sis I'm so excited about this opportunity for Christian artist! God bless your determination and the evident fruit! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your Blessings, Sis. Blessings:) AND Thank you for leaving these flowers on our page. God Bless you too! I'm looking forward to working with you.

      Delete