Monday, June 18, 2012

Post in Groups for More Site Traffic/List of Top 20 FB Groups

If you have your email notifications turned on, you will see there are some organizations and individuals who can at best be described as "Serial Posters". It appears as if they are posting every hour on the hour. Some of them present new or revised content every hour and others are posting the same stale announcement without any revisions at all. Now although I haven't checked in with everyone, I have conversed with a few "Serial Posters", however, one conversation I had recently with Sam His-Hop Stewart, founder of the Facebook Group "His Hop Music Let's Change the World" sticks out in my mind. One late night, several months ago, after he commented on one of my blogs, we found ourselves talking on the phone. Sam mentioned to me his desire to increase traffic on his site, but because I wasn't in a position to get directly involved with the marketing of his site, I gave him a list of some of the top Facebook groups instead. When I checked back in with him about a month later, for something totally unrelated, I casually asked him how the groups were working for him and he told me his site traffic had gone up something like 500%. If you think I am stretching the truth, you may look this gentleman up yourself on Facebook, but rather than doing that, why don't you just invest time in getting started with the promotion of whatever it is you are promoting through these groups.

Now before I give you this listing, which you have probably skimmed through the previous paragraph to get to, but it's not here, "LOL", I want everyone reading this to know, I have witnessed the same type of results. In fact, because I don't like the idea of being a "Repeat Serial Poster" ("Serial Poster" suits me just fine), I can see the numbers Sam is seeing by increasing the amount of times I blog. (We're working on it). Trust me...I wouldn't give you any advice on something I haven't already put to the test myself, directly or indirectly. The bottom line is, if it is free and costs you nothing, why not try it.


I don't charge for the advice I give you here by way of my blog, however, before I give you this listing, I need you to do some things for me. NUMBER ONE: If you look to your right, there is a JOIN button. Please click it so you can start receiving this Blog as soon as it is published. NUMBER TWO: It's a a lot of people TWEETING and what not, simply because they can, and although I'm not sure why they have as many followers as they do, I've been told our TWEETS have caffeine shots in 'em; so do me and yourself a favor and follow us @UGTKONation on Twitter to jump start your day after you've prayed of course. NUMBER THREE: If you send me a friend request on Facebook, I will accept it, unless I get to your page and find you doing something you ain't got no business doing. www.facebook.com/AJohnson212to214and213 
If you have made it this far, you might as well go ahead and add NUMBER FOUR: which is real simple, please click the SHARE button to the right of this entry, right above the JOIN button.  I'm done begging, so here we go!

Okay...Here it is....THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR; OR RATHER THE LISTING (In no particular order) YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR (Drum Roll Please) 

  1. Prayzefest Gospel Network
  2.  Social Therapy Magazine
  3. What is Kina (the Prophetic Poet) Up to Now?
  4. Christian Musician Connection
  5. America's Next Top Gospel Starz
  6. Busy Streets Holy Hip Hop
  7. His Hop Music Let's Change the World
  8. Entertainment Forte Style NETWORK
  9. Christian Artist, Producers, &  Industry, Meet and Greet
  10. The Stellar Gospel Music Awards
  11. Dead to Flesh Records
  12. Hallelujah Magazine
  13. Philly Apollo (You don't have to be a resident of Philly to join.)
  14. The Empire Business Network
  15. FB Music Network Inc.
  16. For Booking Contact Us Network
  17. True Swagg Radio
  18. Team Mo J.O.E. (Jesus Over Everything)
  19. Upcoming Events
  20. (R)ep (U)r (N)oise for Christ by Calvary Clique
  21. Bonus Group: Casting Calls (Rizen Star Talent News) (Special Note, please don't go to my homegirl's group and start posting before you look around. This site is designed for the multi-faceted aspiring gospel artist. Check out the casting calls and post if you have something meaningful to offer the group.)
Do us both a favor and add yourself to these groups today! It will take you about a good 10-15 to do so. After you get this done, sign up for HootSuite, so you don't have to spend an hour or more manually posting to each and every group. Last, but not least, holler at your girl, Arielle a.k.a. Determinator1 to let me know how it all turned out.  God Bless each and every one of you.


11 comments:

  1. Oh...Number Five: And yes...I'm beggin' again. Please hit the G+ box at the bottom of my post. It helps with the ranking. I got a NUMBER SIX too, but I'll save it for the next blog. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you this was a good post :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D-road. I really appreciate the Love and encouragement. Glad you found it to be good. I got to get out there to Vegas to meet y'all in person.

      Delete
  3. Hello Arielle,
    This is a great post and thanks for sharing it with us. I am a member 0f quite few of these pages and I find that social networking can be a great tool and asset for the Independent Artist as well as just some one want to just get connected...However I was just wondering about #4. You have it listed as "Christian Music Connection ", did you forget to ad ian after Music... Should it be listed as Christian Musician Connection instead? Please holla back and let me know. Blessings to ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been updated, but David you know you have my phone number, you should have texted me or called me right away. To everyone else reading this, I'm only one person, so if you see something that doesn't look right, holla at me and let me know. Thanks David. Sorry about that :( Glad you enjoyed it though.
      Arielle a.k.a. Determinator1

      Delete
    2. No problem Arielle I got ya, just got carried away with typing...LOL.

      Delete
    3. That's cool. You probably type real fast too.

      Delete
  4. Blessings and greetings to all the saints and servants of our Lord Jesus Christ. May God give each of you his devine favor for the unity and great service you are doing in the name of his son. Madam Arielle Johnson, it gives me great pleasure to thank you for such a wonderful post and the connection you graciously opened the door for all like minded Christians! I manage Devine Jamz Gospel Network, a free advertising ministry and I look forward to sharing my services to you and all that have a desire to partake in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Bless you Sis. Brenda! You are officially our 100th subscriber! I'm so excited I don't know what to say. I must definitely say, "To God be the glory!", for all the ways you have developed for like-minded Kingdom Builders to lift each other up in what they are doing. I would love to see what we can collaborate on, to build a great blog we can both share with the artists and ministry people that visit our sites. We'll definitely be talking more. Blessings! Arielle a.k.a. Determinator1

      Delete
  5. Awesome!!! thank you so very much, Ms. Arielle! You are a gem to the Kingdom!!! May you get all that you are sowing back double!!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Klima yetkili servisi Servis Home bakım, onarım – tamir, montaj – söküm, yedek parça – aksesuar satış ve satış sonrası destek ile servis hizmetleri
    http://www.klimaservis.com/
    #klima #klimaservisi #yetkiliklimaservisi

    ReplyDelete