Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Post to 100 FB Groups in 2 min.: Sign Up for Hootsuite




Right after I type this in, I am going to go on over to Hootsuite and schedule my announcement to go to all the groups I'm a member of. I'll apologize now for getting cut off at the end of my screencast below, but I hope you will forgive me. Life is about trying new things, and I wanted to use this new format to impart knowledge in a shorter period of time. Please don't laugh towards the end of the video when my voice gets chopped off, but you know it will get better with time. This is still very professional. LOL!




As always, I'm asking for your feedback and I'm giving you a short assignment. Be sure to click the G+1 button at the bottom of the blog, send me a friend request on Facebook, JOIN this blog by clicking the JOIN blog on the right, and LIKE the Facebook page which compliments this Blog. And oh....before I forget, be sure to subscribe to the Youtube channel. Expect to find a lot more educational videos added there as well as Indie Gospel Artists' videos and interviews.

Here are some opportunities coming up Y'all:



The Texas GAG November 22-24, 2012. Taking place in Dallas, TX. There are artists showcases, so go to this page for the details. http://texasgag.com/2012Anniversary.htm


Love ya! And God Bless you on this Hump Day!
Arielle a.k.a. Determinator1

No comments:

Post a Comment