Friday, August 24, 2012

Watch Our Google+ (Circles) Screencast





Google+ was launched in June 2011 and as of June 2012, now has over 250 million subscribers (150 million active). Whoa! Now here's another place where you can build your audience and fan base!

Below you'll find our tutorial. One of the things I failed to mention is that if you wish to follow businesses and celebrities here, they are very easy to locate. Just type in their name.

I stumbled across Google+ when I decided to use Blogger for my blog posts. At the bottom of my blog, I started to see the G+1 button; since that time, the G+1 button has been making its rounds and can be found at the bottom of just about anything on the internet, to help further promote that "THING", whatever it might be. In my case, over here on the blog, there's a button on the right and a tiny version all the way at the bottom of the post. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND CLICK ON BOTH OF THOSE, to help promote this free marketing resource, the "Christian Artists' Promo Blog". Everything you need to know about Promoting yourself using this free service is in the screencast I created below.Let's get started. Don't stress about it, because this is some learning you can take in while you are doing something else. FIVE MINUTES Y'ALL is all that I need!


God Bless you. Muahhhhhhhh!!!!!! and Hugs!
Arielle a.k.a. Determinator1


No comments:

Post a Comment