Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More Twitter Followers in 2 Easy Steps


I'm going to try to make this as simple and straight forward as it can be, then I'm going to ask you to follow the screencast. Let's face it folks; what good is it to have a Twitter and no one is following you. It's the same as talking to yourself. There's a huge community out there, it's your job to FOLLOW THEM, and have them FOLLOW YOU BACK. I don't believe in paying for FOLLOWERS, although I have been tempted quite a few times; actually, it can work out to be rather expensive. Picture in your mind the story of the Tortoise and the Hare. You are the Tortoise, and if you remember, it was slow and steady that won the race.

@TWITERHERO - I just found them today through my friend Jenny. They got some #TEAMFOLLOWBACK tag teaming action going on. Like anything else, check out the profiles to see if you have anything in common and FOLLOW. When you follow the people in this group, they will FOLLOW you back immediately. No exaggeration, about 10 people from the tag team followed me today, but my buddy says, on average, about 20 people will follow you a day.

Okay...here's a song for you to get you in the mood of FOLLOWING PEOPLE and waiting for them to FOLLOW BACK. (Where my Christian House Heads at?)





Okay...that about does it for me. If the @Twiterhero works for you, please be sure to tell a friend and help a Sister out over here on the blog. I need YOUTUBE subscribers FACEBOOK FRIENDS and FACEBOOK LIKES and OHHHHHHHHHHH...TWITTER FOLLOWERS . Also, while I'm getting my Keith Sweat on, please be sure to G+1 me on the Right and at the very bottom of this particular blog. Last but definitely not least, JOIN the blog. Pretty soon, I'm gonna shut it down up in here, and unless you've already JOINED, you won't get the info. Sorry :( but I need y'all to stop peeking, and come on in.

May God Bless you until the next time. We love hearing from you, so please leave us a comment.

Blessings!
Arielle a.k.a. Determinator1

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I liked your page and understand what you are doing. I am the creator of Law of Attraction for Christians at http://facebook.com/prosperouschristians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased to meet you Sharron. Thank you for LIKING our page. I have returned the favor, as well as subscribed to your blog and FOLLOWED you on Twitter from @UGTKONation. I'd love to find out more about your Law of Attraction for Christians. Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! Please try it, it really works. Since I posted this, I've added about 160 Twitter Followers.

      Delete
  3. Thank you. What is your twitter name? Mine is Drmargaretrvc. Please feel free to follow. www.sumariscenter.com & radio show: www.webtalkradio.net/shows/journey-into-an-unknown-world/ Link with me on FB and LinkedIn and Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dr. Margaret:
      Thank you for connecting with me here and on LinkedIn. My Twitter is @UGTKONation I look forward to being able to tune into your show soon.
      Blessings!
      A.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete