Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Direction for UGTKONation - Please Listen Up

I'm sure many of you may be wondering what I'm doing with this huge diamond on this page. Well, before you get angry, it's not even mine. I placed it on my page because of a verse in one of Rihanna's latest songs - "Shine bright like a Diamond. Shine Bright like a Diamond." As you can see from this photo, when the light hits the diamond, according to the cut, it will be refracted numerous times, then it will also be reflected once it leaves the interface, causing us to witness the brilliance of this particular diamond's beauty similar to the one in this picture. Clearly, it is my time to shine, and if I don't do so, to the best of my ability, it may be another thousand years before I get my chance again.

I have come to the conclusion by way of my interactions with numerous "so-called" Christian friends on Facebook, that there is no such thing as gospel music/christian music, in the traditional sense, once a person has bought into doing all types of scheming they can think of to increase the popularity of their project. Also, if your daily manner and actions don't line up with the life of a true Christian (in terms of being Christlike), sad, but so very true, I want nothing to do with you in the area of promoting something with no true meaning behind it.

Our new direction for the remainder of the year and beyond, is to promote that which is positive. I can tell you right now, there may not be a mention of Jesus' name as often as you like, and then again, his name may not be mentioned at all.

Christianity is not a title you wear on your sleeve, but like Islam, it is way of life.

15 comments:

  1. What are some good country love songs other than Rascal Flatts.....???
    HOMEBOY RUS - COUNTIN MONEY MUSIC VIDEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This discussion unexpectedly takes my attention to join inside. Well, after I read all of them, it gives me new idea for my blog. thanks
    3d sound download for headphone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    2Fresh Dark Skies Official Music Video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly superb blog, I don’t have actual words to praise in regards for this
    in wall stereo system

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to know how everything is going with this.
    indie rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for always being the source that explains things instead of just putting an unjustified answer out there. I loved this post.
    best promotional gifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say this has been probably the most helpful posts for me. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
    custom selfie stick

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
    Brose Royce

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
    Flowz Flowetry ft. B More - Aladdin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The overall glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!
    Souleye - Snow Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job....You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. I admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.
    Brett Bigelow Music

    ReplyDelete